High-performance hardware coprocessors
Netcope FPGA Boards (NFB), FPGA-based programmable network interface cards, are unique examples of symbiosis of state-of-the-art technologies fitting together in terms of achievable performance and throughput. Network link speed, performance of on-board network controller, throughput of PCI Express bus, performance of host system – these are all factors that influence the whole solution.
Our portfolio of FPGA-based NICs we covers all the latest network technologies: 100G, 40G, and 10G Ethernet. Moreover, single NIC can support more of them without any change in hardware. You can transparently upgrade your solution according to your transition plan by simply loading different firmware into on-board FPGA chip.
The FPGA cards are equipped with the latest PCI Express Gen 3 bus. 100G variants have x16 wide PCI Express interface and in combination with support of PCI Express bifurcation feature, they are able to achieve sustainable throughput of more than 100Gbps to host system.
- PCI Express half-length & full-height form factor
- PCI Express Gen 3 x16/x8 host interface
- Multiple CFP4/QSFP28/CFP2/QSFP+ network interfaces
- Support of 100G, 40G, and 10G Ethernet
- PPS (pulse per second) input for precise hardware timestamping
- Xilinx Virtex 7 Series FPGA chip
- QDR/DDR memories