We use our fiber-optical expertise to provide simple, sturdy and lowest-cost turn-key transport solutions for access, metro and long haul networks to carriers, operators, ISPs, IXs and Data Centers. Our solutions rely on our components packaged and combined with further functions to plug-and-play carrier-grade systems. Due to a myriad of network topologies and data transmission standards interoperability has been of utmost importance. Various devices have been developed to enable connection of different networks.
The TRANSPORT CUBE series is a carrier grade, cost effective and very flexible modular platform that combines a multi-protocol transport platform for metro applications with optionally build-in test and measurement equipment (OAM and performance monitoring). The TRANSPORT CUBE enables network operators to implement a wide range of signal boosting, media conversions and information security with a comprehensive set of quality of service (QoS) features.
- Extremely simple plug and play installation with user friendly graphical interface.
- High density chassis design with modular structure.
- Supporting multiple services from 10Mbps to 10.7Gbps for Ethernet, SDH, Fiber Channel, OTN, digital video, others.
- Media conversion, repeater (2R/3R), Ethernet demarcation, performance monitoring (QoS), optical protection switching, build-in line protection options.
- Option of amplification (EDFA or SOA) for reach extension.
- Optional encryption for information security.
- Cost efficient carrier-class OAM.
- Highly reliable
- Reach Extension
- Media and/or WDM Conversion
- Security: Layer 2 Encryption
- Active Line Protection
- Optical Protection Switch
- Performance and Quality of Service Monitoring
- 40/100Gbps Metro Service