dataWerks delivers genuine user empowerment. Business users gain the ability to access and mashup multiple data sources in real time. dataWerks virtualizes data that can then be accessed by our out-of-the-box reporting tools or by the users preferred off-the-shelf BI tool. dataWerks’ includes ODBC/JDBC drivers that allow 3rd Party BI tools to connect directly to the virtualized data.
Users do not need to be re-trained and retain the ability to use familiar BI applications. Hence, deploying dataWerks minimizes disruption to organizations, whilst literally enabling business users to ‘plug and play’ with massive data sets. Existing dataWerks deployments take advantage of powerful features related to automated triggers and alarms. Real time data feeds can be correlated and insights configured to triggers follow up actions without human intervention. Triggers can fuel online, mobile and traditional sales channels to increase sales revenues, enhance customer experience or expedite service recovery.
Legacy data warehouse technology simply does not have access to real time data – as massive latency issues emanating from the extract-transform-load (ETL) process, means that data in these systems are out of date as soon as they are loaded onto the system. In contrast, dataWerks enjoys online access to all connected data sources. If a data source contains real time data – dataWerks can access it in real time and trigger decisions and offers immediately.
dataWerks enables real time data virtualization and enterprise data mashup without data replication. It reads and analyzes data from multiple sources, including structured, unstructured, big data, and social media within milliseconds. Integrated insights can be quickly generated and delivered via multiple channels at half the cost and half the time compared to legacy data warehousing technology.
dataWerks' proprietary technology reuses the principles of a book index. It stores the References to the actual information and keeps them up-to-date in real time without adding any overhead to the source systems. All operations, aggregations and analysis can be done on those References without even touching the underlying sources again. This takes out the complexity of federating queries across multiple systems and formats or transforming them into a unified format
Real Time Multi-Source Data Access
- Read data from all connected internal/external sources (structured, unstructured, social media)
- No data movement or data unification; no performance impact to source systems
- Display content from all sources as though they belong to one big source
- Correlation, analytics, and profiling helps to identify patterns and links across data sources
Flexible and Customizable Information Delivery
- Plain text search, reports/dashboards, web services, data feeds, map display
- Integrate with BI/OLAP tools using query as a web service
- Automated Data Refresh and Metrics and Alerts
- Data is always current – references are automatically updated when source data changes
- Setup triggers and alerts for KPI and exception monitoring
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Lean system with minimal hardware, software, and resource needs
- Seamless integration with all platforms and interfaces including legacy systems
Telcos, ISPs and Service Providers
- Subscriber behavior & churn analytics
- CDR and billing records analytics
- Location based-or geographical analytics
Call Center, helpdesk & service analytics
Government, Law Enforcement & Immigration
- Pull data from various sources e.g. monitoring centers, telco CDRs, Police databases to create case dossiers
- Immigration databases (POI filter engine)
- Executive security dashboard & tailored case dossiers
- Government e-Services analytics
- Social media analytics
Banks & Financial Authorities
- Money laundering and fraud detection & warning
- Financial transactions tracking and analysis e.g. stock trading analytics, ATM transaction analytics, ...
- Call Center, helpdesk & service analytics
- Executive dashboard (customized real-time executive information dashboard)
- Enterprise data virtualization
- Call Center, helpdesk & transaction analytics
- Security analytics e.g. integration with SIEM systems, incident analytics,